Departure city: Arusha, Tanzania
Accommodation: Comfort | National Parks: Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire NP, Lake Manyara
* based on 8 participants
This 4 day Tanzania Safari visits Tanzania’s top safari parks – Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Lake Magadi National Parks. An affordable and fun journey through a truly magnificent region of the world!
Day One: Arrival
You will get a warm welcome on your arrival by a representative who will transfer you to Kilimanjaro Wonders Hotel for dinner and stay overnight.
Day Two: Arusha to Tarangire
After breakfast, the tour departs. Your first stop is Arusha Town for any last minute purchases before you head off on safari. Afterwards, you will head towards the Tarangire National Park for a game drive with picnic lunch at the park. Tarangire is well known for its huge elephant population and its migratory cycle that includes thousands of elephants, wildebeest, and zebras. You will have dinner and stay overnight at Fanaka Campsite with 3 to 4 hours of non-game viewing time.
Day Three: Tarangire to Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, the tour departs. You head to Lake Manyara National Park. In Lake Manyara National Park, you may expect to see baboons and the tree climbing lions which makes this national park famous. You will have dinner and stay overnight at Kudu Lodge and Campsite with 2 to 3 hours of non-game viewing time. Karatu town is a two-hour drive from Arusha. Nearby are the Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Eyasi, (for a cultural excursion) Lake Natron and Ol Donyo Lengai Mountain.
Day Four: Lake Manyara to Ngorongoro Crater
After an early breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view the wildlife. Supported by a year-round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area supports a vast variety of animals which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big drawcard to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. Not only that, you will also visit Lake Magadi. A large number of flamingos, hippos, and other water birds can usually be seen in the lake.
After the day, you will get your late afternoon transfer to Moshi for dinner and overnight or airport drop off.
Kilimanjaro Wonders Hotel
Kilimanjaro Wonders Hotel is known as the “majestic hotel” that is graced by the equally majestic Mount Kilimanjaro, a mere 25km away and serenely overlooks Moshi town. Holding a prime time location, this 4 Star Boutique Hotel is 4km from the city centre, 40km from Kilimanjaro International Airport and 45km from Kilimanjaro National Game Park. Arusha, the next big town is only 80km away. The Hotel’s biggest attraction is the beautiful and restful environments especially for all who visit Moshi to climb the Majestic Mount Kilimanjaro. The main Hotel amenities include 40luxury rooms & suites; a Presidential Apartment, with stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro and Moshi town.
Fanaka Safari Campsite and Lodges
Located within the beautiful Lake Manyara National Park, Fanaka Safari Campsite and Lodges offers nature lovers a tranquil retreat in this scenic part of Tanzania. The lodge has 21 well-appointed rooms, of which all have comfortable beds and en-suite bathrooms. Each room also has a private balcony offering panoramic views of the surrounding area. Campsites are also available for guests hoping to get closer to nature. Guests staying at the lodge can look forward to enjoying delicious meals in the spacious restaurant or on the patio overlooking the lush garden. Guests can also enjoy the many activities on offer. These include biking, walking safaris and relaxing in the bar with a refreshing drink.
Kudu Lodge and Campsite
Kudu Lodge and Campsite offer outstanding hospitality, comfortable accommodation and pleasant surroundings, is situated at Karatu, the heart of the northern Tanzania safari circuit. Kudu Lodge nestles in eleven acres of rolling countryside, amidst mature trees and gardens, home to myriad birds and a tranquil and shady oasis hideaway for visitors— the perfect base for wildlife safaris. Our lodge is the epitome of spaciousness, friendliness and African hospitality.
Elevation of the Lodge & Campsite is circa 1400 m above sea level, making temperatures during the day not too high, and around 12 degrees in the evening. Temperatures gradually warm up through the months of May June and July, from the coolest month which is generally April.
Price of the entire trip: 2300$ p.p. with 8 people on board.
Gather your friends or join with other travellers on this trip to bring the price down.
Terms & Conditions
Destination – Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Lake Magadi.
• Activities – Game drive, Scenic viewing, Guided walks, Birding.
• Tailor-Made– We are specialists in personalized, tailor-made travel and your holiday will be custom-designed to suit your requirements. We are all individuals, so why be tied to a set group tour or a set itinerary? Our experienced staff can help you design your own individualized holiday. Explore at your own pace, choose your own style of accommodation, and include your own choice of sightseeing and activities.
• Accommodation – It is valid and will greatly depend on your budget. We can and will help you choose from the list when planning your trip. At whatever level, we provide the very best for our guests. we reserve the right to substitute equivalent or superior hotels. If a hotel of an equivalent standard is not available we may substitute the next best quality hotel or suggest a superior at an extra charge. There is free wi-fi in hotels.
• Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan (up to eight passengers) with pop-up tops and seven window seats for game viewing. Groups of twelve or more people who would like to travel in one vehicle are offered 25-28 seat coasters that have about 16 window seats. Our Safari vehicles are well maintained to provide the maximum level of comfort and safety.
• Our Drivers /Guides – We recognize this as a fact! The success of your safari will largely depend on your driver/guide. It is because of this that we have a great team of carefully selected drivers /guides, well trained.